Quarkus is a new Java framework that aims to help developers to create microservice applications compatible with cloud deployment — aka a Cloud Native Application. In this "tools-in-action" style talk, Loic will show you how to develop a classic REST webservice in Quarkus, ready for the cloud, with all the technical functionalities that you might expect (ease of development, configuration management, observability, etc.) and package it in a native image with low footprint and blazing fast startup time — ready for the cloud!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba’s Java Diagnostic Tool (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- LJC unConference 2021 (Online Conference on 27th November 2021)
- LJC Lunchtime Lightning Talks (December 2021) (Online Meetup on 10th December 2021)
- Prepare for What "Looms" Ahead (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Building a Cloud Ready Application with Quarkus
IT Consultant at Zenika, previously software architect for 9 years, Java developer for 16 years. Quarkus core maintainer. Passionate, techno geek, love to learn new things and share my knowledge.