Anti-Patterns are like patterns, only more informative. With anti-patterns you will first see what patterns reoccur in "bad" retrospectives and then you will see how to avoid, or remedy, the situation.
Based on her experience with facilitating retrospectives, join Aino for an entertaining and informative presentation on the anti-patterns she has seen and how to overcome the problems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: The Importance of Laughter (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- The Death of Silos (Online Meetup on 3rd December 2020)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (Online Meetup on 17th December 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Essential Techniques for Leading Software Teams in the Work From Home Era (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck
Aino Vonge Corry is a teacher, a technical conference editor and retrospectives facilitator. She holds a masters degree and a PhD in computer science. She has 12 years of experience with patterns in software development, and 10 years' experience with facilitation of retrospectives.