Anti-Patterns are like patterns, only more informative. With anti-patterns you will first see what patterns reoccur in "bad" retrospectives and then you will see how to avoid, or remedy, the situation.
Based on her experience with facilitating retrospectives, join Aino for an entertaining and informative presentation on the anti-patterns she has seen and how to overcome the problems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What an Architect Can Learn from Retrospective Failures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Certified LeSS Basics with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 10th April 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Of Technical Leaders, the 10x Dev and Other Mythical Creatures (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck
Aino Vonge Corry is a teacher, a technical conference editor and retrospectives facilitator. She holds a masters degree and a PhD in computer science. She has 12 years of experience with patterns in software development, and 10 years' experience with facilitation of retrospectives.