Anti-Patterns are like patterns, only more informative. With anti-patterns you will first see what patterns reoccur in "bad" retrospectives and then you will see how to avoid, or remedy, the situation.
Based on her experience with facilitating retrospectives, join Aino for an entertaining and informative presentation on the anti-patterns she has seen and how to overcome the problems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: The Importance of Laughter (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 7th - 9th September 2020)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Essential Techniques for Leading Software Teams in the Work From Home Era (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Software Modernisation: A Strategic Approach (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Maximising 10 Percent Time (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck
Aino Vonge Corry is a teacher, a technical conference editor and retrospectives facilitator. She holds a masters degree and a PhD in computer science. She has 12 years of experience with patterns in software development, and 10 years' experience with facilitation of retrospectives.