Waterfall, Agile, DevOps... it seems that every few years, a new methodology is born for optimum software creation within an organization. While these processes all have their strengths and weaknesses, the streamlining (and, er, previously absent red tape) they bring can feel like somewhat of a hindrance to the main goal of the developer: BUILDING KICK-ASS FEATURES. Join this webinar to learn tactical methods on building a successful devsec strategy. We’ll cover:
· The power of shifting and starting left - what this means for developers
· Creating a secure software development lifecycle
· Top training programs to help developers master security practices and vulnerabilities trends
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- We are all Equifax - the data behind DevSecOps (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th July 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 19th - 20th August 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Serverless First (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
How developers are the new security rockstars
Stefania Chaplin is EMEA's Solution Architect at Secure Code Warrior. Her experience within Cybersecurity, DevSecOps and OSS governance means she's helped countless customers understand and implement security throughout their SDLC. As a python developer at heart, Stefania is always itching to improve efficiency wherever she goes by writing scripts to automate processes.
Stefania is passionate about speaking about DevSecOps and cybersecurity, and has spoken at many conferences and meetups across Europe including; JavaZone in Norway, JFokus in Sweden and Cloud Expo, Women of Silicon Roundabout and Women in DevOps in London.
Most recently, Stefania has been speaking at many virtual events on publications such as DZone and on the Secure Code Warrior Brighttalk.