In this talk, you will learn how to prepare your Flutter app for a larger audience. You will learn how to support variable size fonts and prepare your app for screen readers, and how to be sure that your designs are accessible too. As well, we will explore some of the current limitations like keyboard based navigation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Supporting Each Other: Growth for Juniors and Seniors (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 17th - 19th May 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 24th - 26th May 2021)
- Shpadoinkle User Interface Programming (Lightning Talk) (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
Accessibility in Flutter
Miguel is a freelance developer based in Berlin, experienced in mobile development both on native and cross-platform apps. He currently co-runs a podcast called Code Cafeteria and you can find him sketchnoting at tech conferences.
Lara is a self-made Android developer based in Berlin. Her passion for Android made her transition from her background in science to software development. Her dream is to make apps more accessible for everyone. When she's not attending a tech meetup, you will find her playing video games and with her dog Lily.