SkillsCast coming soon.
Open Spaces events are peer-to-peer events where the participants establish and agenda and then address it. In this event, we want to provide the opportunity for .NET developers (and others) to gather and share.
What is bugging you? What are you passionate about that not enough folks are using? What practices are game changers for you right now? What tools make your life easier? Where should we go tomorrow.
It's time to talk as peers, not as expert-to-learner again. And with the pandemic, we don't have to keep our guest list to London folks.
Some suggested topics for this session:
- The Sidecar architecture: Dapr, Open Service Mesh
- Local Infrastructure: Docker Compose; Project Tye; K8s what are you doing
- Monitoring and Observability; Dotnet Monitoring, HoneyComb, DataDog, how are you doing it?
- Microservices, macroservices, DOMA: What is in a name, and what is happening to microservices?
- C# Futurres: 9+ discussion • Next Lang: Let's talk about Go. Should .NET devs learn it
- Tech Ethics: How do we do better
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event Driven Collaboration (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Machine Learning Made Easy with ML.NET and F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)