Learn how to gain the benefits of Domain-Driven Design to create a loosely-coupled architecture without needing to read any books on the topic.
DDD has a reputation for being esoteric and hard to grasp for newcomers. So the community has been working hard to simplify the user experience for people new to DDD by providing practical tools like the Bounded Context Canvas which even people with no prior DDD experience can benefit from to design loosely-coupled microservices.
These tools will provide you with instant value. You can use them right away on the systems you are building. The tools also help you on the path to mastery of DDD. And all of the tools are open source and creative commons, so nobody is trying to sell you anything.
You can also check out the Miro board used in the session here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Patterns (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Living with Your Legacy (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People
Nick is a technical leader, author, speaker and trainer. He helps If you need help building autonomous teams, modelling complex domains, consulting, training, or public speaking.He has a passion for delighting users, creating business impacts, crafting quality software, and building world-class engineering teams.