I'm sure you've heard about microservices. Did you suffer when implementing microservice architecture? Did you fail (like I did) implementing them?
In this talk, I will tell you about all the unknown undesirable effects and how to take the benefits of such architecture based on more than 4 years of true failed and successful experiences with multiple customers between green and brownfield systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Evolutionary Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in January 2021)
- What an Architect Can Learn from Retrospective Failures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That
Khaled is a passionate Globe-trotter developer from Tunisia. He lived in Paris where he took part in the French and European software crafters community. He currently lives in Montréal in Canada and the co-organizer of Software Crafters Montréal meetup and the SOCRATES Canada unconference. He likes to speak about crafting software, clean code, XP and DevOps practices.