Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Break into the world of machine learning, which is both available and easy for .NET developers. It’s imperative in today’s world to be able to make fast decisions based on real-time data.
In this session, you will learn how easy is to start using machine learning in your .NET applications via ML.NET in F# to make split-second evaluations. This session demo includes several code examples to cover different machine learning algorithms for useful cases. You will walk away from this session with knowledge on how to leverage functional approaches in combination with ML.NET, to maximize your business success.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- Build High Performance Stream Processing and Workflows with TPL Dataflow (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Machine Learning Made Easy with ML.NET and F#
Riccardo is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) who is active in the .NET, functional programming, and F# communities.He is passionate about integrating advanced technology tools to increase internal efficiency, enhance work productivity, and reduce operating costs.