Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With a mature .NET tool ecosystem, the time has come for the new Fable (codename Nagareyama) to fly alone, and remove the Babel dependency. We will see how this improves the Fable experience as well as the other new features coming in the new release.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use: Bonus Q&A Session (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- BBC Platform: Our journey from messy code duplication to a collaborative component library (Online Meetup on 3rd June 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use
A linguist by heart and a programmer by choice, Alfonso Garcia-Caro has brought his passion for natural languages to the computing world. He is the creator of Fable, a popular F# to JS compiler, and coauthor of the book "Mastering F#". He currently lives in Chiba, Japan, and works with a fantastic team at Coursebase creating a next-gen learning management system.