Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We are living in a world of ever expanding data. For the most part, Type Providers give you a way to easily communicate with data sources in a convenient, type checked way. And while there are Type Providers for virtually all the popular data sources in the market, you just might encounter a situation where you need to build a Type Provider for custom data sources.
In this talk, we discuss how Type Providers are built looking at an example building an F# Type Provider for the Edelweiss Data Platform.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 15th - 16th November 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Hedge your Bets with Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Building a Custom Type Provider
Ody Mbegbu is a software engineer at Edelweiss Connect, building data tools for Scientists. He also has a YouTube channel where he teaches software development