Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The F# Software Foundation (FSSF) works tirelessly to help nurture and grow the F# community. Throughout its various programs and initiatives, one of its goals is to reduce the barrier to get started and become proficient with F#. In this 10 minutes lightning talk, Kevin Avignon will go over the multiple initiatives of the FSSF.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd September 2021)
- Personal SLAs: How to Maintain Balance at Work (Online Meetup on 30th September 2021)
- Are You Scared Yet? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- How Cities Heal: Minneapolis 2021 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Lightning Talk: F# Software Foundation Initiatives
Kevin Avignon started his software development career 7 years ago in college, working in different industries from health insurance to robotic software solutions. Kevin discovered software development by chance and has been loving every second ever since. Through sheer luck, he stumbled into an internship that showed what F# could do and it became his favourite programming language. Kevin is mainly interested in F#, system design, functional programming and mostly challenging himself in becoming a better version of himself. He will talk about F# to whoever will listen.