Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Learn about the multiple programs and initiatives of The F# Software Foundation, and how the FSSF reduces the barrier to get started and become proficient with F#.
The F# Software Foundation (FSSF) works tirelessly to help nurture and grow the F# community. Throughout its various programs and initiatives, one of its goals is to reduce the barrier to get started and become proficient with F#. In this 10 minutes lightning talk, Kevin Avignon will go over the multiple initiatives of the FSSF.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- How Cities Heal: Minneapolis 2021 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Launch of the Haskell Foundation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Lightning Talk: F# Software Foundation Initiatives
Kevin Avignon started his software development career 7 years ago in college, working in different industries from health insurance to robotic software solutions. Kevin discovered software development by chance and has been loving every second ever since. Through sheer luck, he stumbled into an internship that showed what F# could do and it became his favourite programming language. Kevin is mainly interested in F#, system design, functional programming and mostly challenging himself in becoming a better version of himself. He will talk about F# to whoever will listen.