Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Fable has already proved that F# is really good at transpiling. Peeble is taking the same steps to transpile F# to PHP, allowing users to integrate into environments where running .NET is not an option.
Through the example of a real world game development, you'll experience how to write F# using Fable — Elmish on the front, and the same code converted to PHP on the back. This same approach could be done to integrate easily with Go, Python, or similar languages.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ukulele tabs in F# - Audience Level: Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- How To Make Loveliness (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Peeble: An F# -> PHP Transpiler
Playing around with computers from his younger age, Jérémie Chassaing is involved in many projects mixing game, art, math and engineering. Full time architect at d-edge for more than 10 years, he works on domain driven concerns, architecture, and performance in the hotel business. He's the author of Crazy Farmers, an IRL board game and its online version.