Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Pulumi enables developers to leverage powerful general-purpose languages for infrastructure definitions. Now supporting .NET, allows users to use a single language for everything. Thanks to the expressiveness of the F# language features, a few computational expressions can make your infrastructure code cleaner than any other language and yet ensuring correctness by strong compile-type validation and making the development experience great using existing IntelliSense in estabilished IDEs. This talk is a journey from a great tool such as Pulumi, to a perfect, boiler-plate free, DSL for defining cross-cloud infrastructure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Lightning Talk: One Language to Rule Them All (IaC in F#)
Stefano d’Antonio has worked in the industry for more than 10 years, as a developer and cloud architect in the UK. but fell in love with functional programming as a hobby along the way.
He currently works at Willis Towers Watson, an insurance broking company as a solution architect and plays with F# for the community in his spare time.