Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Meet one of F#'s most distinctive — if under-used — features: Units of Measure. Interactively shape the presentation while you learn how to: ensure correctness, improve intentionality, and preclude subtle bugs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Quick! Check your Properties (and Write Better Software) - Audience Level: Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- F# eXchange 2023: Conference Livestream (Online Conference on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- F# eXchange 2023: In-Person (in London on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Lightning Talk: The Choosy Devs’ Intro to Units of Measure
Paul Blasucci has spent the past 21 years blending a disparate array of languages, technologies, and methodologies into compelling solutions for a wide range of problems. He especially enjoys solving challenges in distributed computing and heterogeneous enterprise systems. He has been an active member of the F# community since 2007, and currently serves as treasurer of the F# Software Foundation. When not at the keyboard, Paul may be found globetrotting with his wife and children (though his soul is still catchin' waves at the Jersey Shore).