Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
F# can be used as single page application via Fable and serverside app via .NET. In this talk, Onur will discuss how F# helped him build a complicated, commercial grade, 3D bin packing application. He will address questions like how to use F# to its full extent, and in what parts you have to be careful (e.g., performance). Finally, he will demonstrate how complicated code can be run on serverside as well as on the client.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- Performance Summit (Online Conference on 29th - 30th September 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Impactful Communication (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Lightning Talk: F# in 3D Bin Packing
Onur Gumus is a software engineer working at Resoptima, located in Oslo, Norway. He is currently doing full stack development with F#. He is a functional programming enthusiast, and he has authored several F# video courses.