Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
F# can be used as single page application via Fable and serverside app via .NET. In this talk, Onur will discuss how F# helped him build a complicated, commercial grade, 3D bin packing application. He will address questions like how to use F# to its full extent, and in what parts you have to be careful (e.g., performance). Finally, he will demonstrate how complicated code can be run on serverside as well as on the client.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Lessons Deploying Lean Enterprise at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Lightning Talk: F# in 3D Bin Packing
Onur Gumus is a software engineer working at Resoptima, located in Oslo, Norway. He is currently doing full stack development with F#. He is a functional programming enthusiast, and he has authored several F# video courses.