Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
F# can be used as single page application via Fable and serverside app via .NET. In this talk, Onur will discuss how F# helped him build a complicated, commercial grade, 3D bin packing application. He will address questions like how to use F# to its full extent, and in what parts you have to be careful (e.g., performance). Finally, he will demonstrate how complicated code can be run on serverside as well as on the client.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Rusty Azure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Lightning Talk: F# in 3D Bin Packing
Onur Gumus is a software engineer working at Resoptima, located in Oslo, Norway. He is currently doing full stack development with F#. He is a functional programming enthusiast, and he has authored several F# video courses.