Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Shpadoinkle is a programming model for UI development, oriented around simplicity, performance, and ergonomics. We will build a small application in Shpadoinkle from scratch. This will be an application just big enough to demonstrate how simple concepts compose gracefully into larger structures. We will discuss how to formalize separation of concerns and define what it means to be a UI component.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 11th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- BBC Platform: Our journey from messy code duplication to a collaborative component library (Online Meetup on 3rd June 2021)
- Cynic: rusty graphql (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Shpadoinkle User Interface Programming (Lightning Talk)
Isaac Shapira is a purely functional user interface architect, with production experience with everything from Elm, to PureScript, Reflex, and of course Shpadoinkle. He has a background in user experience design and human factors research, with a focus on complex user interface for analytics use cases. His passion lies in the relationship between type theory and human computer interaction.