Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk discusses how to implement proper property testing in Haskell. It moves way beyond the classic toy examples and examined real-world scenarios. It takes a deep-dive into how to make property tests interact with web services or database systems. It also explains how to use custom generators and testing combinators. Other topics discussed are as follows:
- Testing with Databases
- Testing with Services
- Writing Custom Generators
- Using Testing Combinators
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Signature Inference for Functional Property Discovery (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 9th March 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Practical Property Testing
Tom Sydney Kerckhove recently graduated from ETH Zurich. Originally from Belgium, he traveled between London and Zurich to gather professional experience. He has used Haskell as a hobbyist for years, and recently obtained professonal experience as well.