Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Many say: "Microservices are small REST services". But the technology choice for microservices is much bigger: Asynchronous microservices with Kafka or Atom feeds and integration at UI level are just as possible as REST in various variations, e.g. with Kubernetes and the service mesh Istio. This talk provides an overview of these approaches and when to use them.
Links to examples at GitHub and documentation will also be provided so you can actually start working with them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain-Driven Design & Legacy: Evolution Not Revolution (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 10th - 13th October 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Autoscaling Bazel Remote Builds and EC2 Mac with Buildkite, Flare and Nodeless Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)