Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Many say: "Microservices are small REST services". But the technology choice for microservices is much bigger: Asynchronous microservices with Kafka or Atom feeds and integration at UI level are just as possible as REST in various variations, e.g. with Kubernetes and the service mesh Istio. This talk provides an overview of these approaches and when to use them.
Links to examples at GitHub and documentation will also be provided so you can actually start working with them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain-Driven Design & Legacy: Evolution Not Revolution (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 7th - 10th February 2022)
- Cloud Security Beyond Technology – Organizational Challenges on the Way to Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices – Evolution, Not Revolution (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)