Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Every organization has at least a phalanx or two in the “Cloud,” and it is understandably changing the way we architect our systems. But your application portfolio is full of “heritage” systems that hail from the time before everything was a service. Not all of those applications will make it to the valley beyond, how do you grapple with your legacy portfolio?
In this talk, you will learn:
- How to evaluate your legacy applications
- How to take those heritage systems to the Cloud
- What 12 Factors means for you
- Where it makes sense to use microservices
- What tools and services you’ll need to add to your repertoire
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Evolving to Cloud Native
Nathaniel T. Schutta
Nathaniel T. Schutta (Developer Advocate, VMware) is a software architect focused on cloud computing and building usable applications. A proponent of polyglot programming, Nate has written multiple books and appeared in various videos.