Two thousand years ago was a crazy time. It was the time of the turning — turning away from false gods and fake news to prophecy and disciples. Like today, a time of political upheaval and revolution. Okay, as crazy as things are today, they are not really as bad as then — but there are some parallels. We have inflammatory ideas like self-organising teams, liberal ideas like welcoming change, and maximising the amount of work not done. This reaction to the industrial age has exploded into various movements and factions, some in alliance and others claiming treachery on others. We have our Zealots, Pharisees, Sadducees, the Essenes. Which one are you? This tongue in cheek talk explores the reaction to tradition and power structures and an attempt to help us see ourselves.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 21st - 22nd June 2021)
- Zombies and the Spirit of Scrum (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (Online Meetup on 13th May 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Agile During the Time of Jesus
For over 22 years Abid Quereshi has helped over 50 organisations in 15 countries increase business agility. The insights he brings to the classroom are based on direct experience in developing, testing, specifying and tracking on real software projects.