Two thousand years ago was a crazy time. It was the time of the turning — turning away from false gods and fake news to prophecy and disciples. Like today, a time of political upheaval and revolution. Okay, as crazy as things are today, they are not really as bad as then — but there are some parallels. We have inflammatory ideas like self-organising teams, liberal ideas like welcoming change, and maximising the amount of work not done. This reaction to the industrial age has exploded into various movements and factions, some in alliance and others claiming treachery on others. We have our Zealots, Pharisees, Sadducees, the Essenes. Which one are you? This tongue in cheek talk explores the reaction to tradition and power structures and an attempt to help us see ourselves.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agility Despite Scale with Organigram Adaptif (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (Online Meetup on 2nd November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- The Myth of Team Autonomy: Why it is an Illusion and We Still Need It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Agile During the Time of Jesus
For over 22 years Abid Quereshi has helped over 50 organisations in 15 countries increase business agility. The insights he brings to the classroom are based on direct experience in developing, testing, specifying and tracking on real software projects.