AWS has recently published a Coding-Dojo style hands-on-labs where there are several topics which you can get your hands dirty with the latest AWS technologies by applying real-world scenarios
I will begin a generic AWS Immersion Day presentation and after I will go over several AWS Immersion Day topics and some examples to give the audience an idea of whether to invest in that or not. I will also mention some of the scenarios just to give an idea of how it will look like.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- DevOps Higher Maturity Levels (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
AWS Immersion Days
Derya, also knows as Dorian, is working in Software Industry from 2003. He has been geeky with computers at age 13 and began programming with GW-Basic at that age. He jumped into Linux after 1999 and gained IBM Scholar Challenge 2002 with his Linux Embedded Security Device.
He is holding a Bachelor degree on Computer Engineering from Galatasaray University, M.Sc. System and Control Engineering from Bogazici University and MBA from Heriot-Watt University.
He has worked as Solution Architect and System Administrator at Turkcell Superonline, Technology Director at Credit Europe Bank and CTO at Ciceksepeti. He is currently working as Cloud and DevOps Consultant at kloia where he was one of the founder.