You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
How can you accelerate your journey in becoming a Lean Enterprise? What are the key aspects to consider when you start? What are the tools and techniques to use? How do you organize to make a meaningful business impact?
In this talk, Barry O'Reilly shares his lessons learnt from client engagements since the publication of Lean Enterprise: How High Performance Organizations Innovate At Scale. He showcases how he has helped enterprises rekindle their capability to explore, experiment and embrace continuous improvement.
He highlights the key issues holding organizations back from unleashing innovation, and demonstrating the countermeasures to achieve high performance at scale.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Go Faster, Be Safer: Release Velocity and Psychological Safety (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Lessons Deploying Lean Enterprise at Scale
Barry O’Reilly is a business advisor, entrepreneur, and author who has pioneered the intersection of business model innovation, product development, organizational design, and culture transformation.
Barry is author of two international bestsellers, "Unlearn: Let Go of Past Success to Achieve Extraordinary Results", and "Lean Enterprise: How High Performance Organizations Innovate at Scale" — part of the Eric Ries series, and a HBR must read for CEOs and business leaders. He writes for The Economist, and is faculty at Singularity University.