You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
How can you accelerate your journey in becoming a Lean Enterprise? What are the key aspects to consider when you start? What are the tools and techniques to use? How do you organize to make a meaningful business impact?
In this talk, Barry O'Reilly shares his lessons learnt from client engagements since the publication of Lean Enterprise: How High Performance Organizations Innovate At Scale. He showcases how he has helped enterprises rekindle their capability to explore, experiment and embrace continuous improvement.
He highlights the key issues holding organizations back from unleashing innovation, and demonstrating the countermeasures to achieve high performance at scale.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Product Elevation 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 19th November 2021)
- Why Great Leaders Must Unlearn to Succeed in Today’s Exponential World (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th October 2021)
- Performance Summit (Online Conference on 29th - 30th September 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- The Age of Product: Winning Against FAANG (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Lessons Deploying Lean Enterprise at Scale
Barry O’Reilly is a business advisor, entrepreneur, and author who has pioneered the intersection of business model innovation, product development, organizational design, and culture transformation.