You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
The game for modern software development has moved on. We are no longer building systems that simply automate previously manual processes as we did at the beginning of the software revolution. Now we create new businesses, new industries. We revolutionize existing markets and create entirely new ones.
The organizations that succeed at this don't look the same — or operate in the same ways — as more conventional firms. They are different and approach software and the role that it plays in an organization differently.
So, what does "Digital Disruption" really mean for the organizations that practice it and how do they use speed and efficiency as a tool, rather than just a cost-saving measure?
IT is no longer merely a "Support function" it is the business model.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- [Keynote] Engineering for Software - How to Amplify Creativity (SkillsCast recorded in December 2022)
- Foundations of Social Leadership with Sea Salt Learning (Online Workshop on 21st - 24th February 2023)
- Social Leadership: Power and Potential with Sea Salt Learning (Online Workshop on 9th - 10th March 2023)
- Clarifying Quality Requirements for Architectural Design (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- How to Scale: Rethinking the Product Design Career Ladder (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)