You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
The game for modern software development has moved on. We are no longer building systems that simply automate previously manual processes as we did at the beginning of the software revolution. Now we create new businesses, new industries. We revolutionize existing markets and create entirely new ones.
The organizations that succeed at this don't look the same — or operate in the same ways — as more conventional firms. They are different and approach software and the role that it plays in an organization differently.
So, what does "Digital Disruption" really mean for the organizations that practice it and how do they use speed and efficiency as a tool, rather than just a cost-saving measure?
IT is no longer merely a "Support function" it is the business model.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! December 2022 - Online Conference (Online Conference on 5th - 13th December 2022)
- YOW! Brisbane Developer Conference 2022 (in Brisbane on 5th - 6th December 2022)
- YOW! Melbourne Developer Conference 2022 (in Melbourne on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- YOW! Sydney Developer Conference 2022 (in Sydney on 12th - 13th December 2022)
- Is DevSecOps the Wrong Name? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Designing Microservices: Responsibilities, APIs and Collaborations with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 23rd - 26th August 2022)
- Agile at Scale (In-Person) with Joakim Sundén (in London on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Performance Summit 2022 (Online Conference on 29th - 30th August 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Typescript beyond the stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)