Based on her twenty years of combined experience as a software developer, development manager, consultant, Agile coach, writer and professional coach, Portia’s current working assumption is that effective leadership begins with ourselves.
Join us for a playful exploration of your comfort zone and challenges of your choice as you baseline and develop your skillset in the core skills of active listening, powerful questioning and self-awareness which will enable you to show up more as your whole self as well as enable others to do the same in pursuit of meaningful work.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Playful Leadership - How to Enable Transformational Change and Have Fun Doing It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (Online Meetup on 2nd November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Debunking What Makes a Great Leader (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work
Portia is an Executive and Personal coach, Executive Agile coach and play researcher creating transformative change in a range of organisations including the Prime Minister's Office, the NHS, British Airways and global financial institutions. She readily draws from her 20 years of experience in the IT industry ranging from analyst programmer, to development manager, and IT consultant, to Agile coach, and more recently as a trained professional coach.