Based on her twenty years of combined experience as a software developer, development manager, consultant, Agile coach, writer and professional coach, Portia’s current working assumption is that effective leadership begins with ourselves.
Join us for a playful exploration of your comfort zone and challenges of your choice as you baseline and develop your skillset in the core skills of active listening, powerful questioning and self-awareness which will enable you to show up more as your whole self as well as enable others to do the same in pursuit of meaningful work.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Playful Leadership - How to Enable Transformational Change and Have Fun Doing It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- Get Confident with Investment Basics & Sustainable Investing (Online Meetup on 21st April 2021)
- Emotional Intelligence in Tech (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Of Technical Leaders, the 10x Dev and Other Mythical Creatures (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work
Portia is an Executive and Personal coach, Executive Agile coach and play researcher creating transformative change in a range of organisations including the Prime Minister's Office, the NHS, British Airways and global financial institutions. She readily draws from her 20 years of experience in the IT industry ranging from analyst programmer, to development manager, and IT consultant, to Agile coach, and more recently as a trained professional coach.