Emotional Intelligence is just as important to professional success as technical ability. It can be a comfortable space having your head down modelling or solving complex problems, what about when you need to communicate your solution, how well do you fare? The way we communicate in the ‘Tech Space’ is important and can be critical for the delivery and success of any project.
There can be no doubt collaboration and connection is needed to build, learn, share and evolve ideas in the ‘Tech Community’, improved communication will also support greater success when it comes to delivering projects. Developing your emotional intelligence and using it as a tool will really make a difference in breaking down barriers when it comes to communication within the Tech and Skills Matter communities.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- Impactful Communication (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- YOW! Perth 2021 (in Perth on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- YOW! September 2021 (Online Conference on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things (in Online Event on 15th September 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd September 2021)
- Agility Despite Scale with Organigram Adaptif (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Dare to Challenge, Dare to Think Differently (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Emotional Intelligence in Tech
Rosemarie Wilson is a Mindset Coach, International Speaker, Mentor and Founder of Pragmatica Coaching, a coaching and training company.
In her role she works with mid and senior level female professionals to help nurture their talent, thrive in their role or take the next step in their career. She also works with organisations who are committed to investing in and retaining talent, whilst supporting an organisational culture of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.