Improving the performance of existing functionality allowing us to do more in the browser at native, I will also talk about the rules engine used in the dynamic player to push requests to the server to get a response. This can be slow and hard to scale because we need small bursts of high performance, moving to the browser means performance for the user improves and can reduce the burden on the server.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Meeting Our First Production Need with Rust (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- A Millions Ads Journey with Rust (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)