YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Using F# to change the way we work (SkillsCast recorded in October 2013)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Dr Jon Harrop BA MA MSci PhD (Cantab) managing director and cofounder, worked as a graphic design artist and computer programmer in industry from 1992 before earning four degrees in the physical sciences from the University of Cambridge. Jon is the primary author of The F#.NET Journal articles (2007-2010) and books such as OCaml for Scientists (2005), F# for Scientists (2007), Visual F# 2010 for Technical Computing (2009) and the forthcoming Multicore .NET as well as a coauthor of New Intelligent Printing Techniques (1995), Smart Cards in Transport (1997), The Future of Chipless Smart Labels (2002) and dozens of other books.