YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Using F# to change the way we work (SkillsCast recorded in October 2013)
- F# eXchange 2023: In-Person (in London on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- F# eXchange 2023: Conference Livestream (Online Conference on 7th - 8th March 2023)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Dr Jon Harrop BA MA MSci PhD (Cantab) managing director and cofounder, worked as a graphic design artist and computer programmer in industry from 1992 before earning four degrees in the physical sciences from the University of Cambridge. Jon is the primary author of The F#.NET Journal articles (2007-2010) and books such as OCaml for Scientists (2005), F# for Scientists (2007), Visual F# 2010 for Technical Computing (2009) and the forthcoming Multicore .NET as well as a coauthor of New Intelligent Printing Techniques (1995), Smart Cards in Transport (1997), The Future of Chipless Smart Labels (2002) and dozens of other books.