There are many reasons why an organisation could choose to use LeSS or LeSS Huge. There are an equal number — if not more — reasons why an organisation should not.
LeSS succeeds when the goals of an organisation align to the optimisation goals of the LeSS framework: easy, cheap and reliable adaptation while always working on the newly found highest value item.
When your goals are aligned with LeSS, many Agile promises and dreams can come true. When those goals do not align (or people have mistaken beliefs about LeSS) using the framework can be more of a nightmare.
In this talk, Bas Vodde, the co-creator of LeSS. and Ben Maynard, the UK only’s Certified LeSS Trainer and Coach, will be sharing stories of LeSS adoptions that went well and those that went not so well Join us for this in-depth conversation, and discover “Why LeSS” either helped or hindered the organisation in each example.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 6th - 9th March 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 15th - 17th March 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 13th - 14th April 2023)
- Training from the Back of the Room with Ben Maynard and Jon Spruce (in London on 17th - 18th April 2023)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 24th - 28th April 2023)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Workshop on 1st - 5th May 2023)
- Why Product Team Coaching Is The Secret Sauce We Need (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Founder, Sheev Ltd
Bas Vodde is a coach, programmer, trainer, and author related to modern agile and lean product development. He is the creator of the LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) framework for scaling agile development. He coaches organizations on three levels: organizational, team, individual/technical practices. He has trained thousands of people in software development, Scrum, and modern agile practices for over a decade.