There are many reasons why an organisation could choose to use LeSS or LeSS Huge. There are an equal number — if not more — reasons why an organisation should not.
LeSS succeeds when the goals of an organisation align to the optimisation goals of the LeSS framework: easy, cheap and reliable adaptation while always working on the newly found highest value item.
When your goals are aligned with LeSS, many Agile promises and dreams can come true. When those goals do not align (or people have mistaken beliefs about LeSS) using the framework can be more of a nightmare.
In this talk, Bas Vodde, the co-creator of LeSS. and Ben Maynard, the UK only’s Certified LeSS Trainer and Coach, will be sharing stories of LeSS adoptions that went well and those that went not so well Join us for this in-depth conversation, and discover “Why LeSS” either helped or hindered the organisation in each example.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 10th - 14th October 2022)
- Training from the Back of the Room with Ben Maynard and Jon Spruce (in London on 1st - 2nd November 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 15th - 17th November 2022)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Workshop on 28th November - 2nd December 2022)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 5th - 8th December 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 13th - 14th April 2023)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 8th - 10th November 2022)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: In-Person (in Dublin on 9th - 10th November 2022)
- Product or Platform - The Choice is Yours? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Rust (Hybrid) Hack n Learn September (in London on 28th September 2022)
- Focus First, Then Simplify w/ John Cutler (Online Meetup on 12th October 2022)
- Wolfgang Kaikaku - When LeSS is Not Enough! (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
Founder, Sheev Ltd
Bas Vodde is a coach, programmer, trainer, and author related to modern agile and lean product development. He is the creator of the LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) framework for scaling agile development. He coaches organizations on three levels: organizational, team, individual/technical practices. He has trained thousands of people in software development, Scrum, and modern agile practices for over a decade.