Learning the fundamentals of containers and Docker allows you to run containers, and build images, and gives an introduction into how to operate them at scale. But how do you move to the next level?
Matt will go through the options available for running real container workloads on your computer, in a data centre, and in the cloud, touching on products such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher, and cloud offerings such as Amazon's EKS and Google's GKE.
Matt will also cover the DevSecOps angle — why container security is a hot topic and understanding how to get it right.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- The Microfrontend Revolution: Webpack 5 Module Federation (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next?
Matt is a pragmatic technical operations architect and leader with Adaptavist - the leading Atlassian partner. A Docker user since 2013, Matt has significant experience in deploying Docker based environments and training small and large groups in its use.