Learning the fundamentals of containers and Docker allows you to run containers, and build images, and gives an introduction into how to operate them at scale. But how do you move to the next level?
Matt will go through the options available for running real container workloads on your computer, in a data centre, and in the cloud, touching on products such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher, and cloud offerings such as Amazon's EKS and Google's GKE.
Matt will also cover the DevSecOps angle — why container security is a hot topic and understanding how to get it right.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 10th - 13th October 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Typescript beyond the stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next?
Matt is a pragmatic technical operations architect and leader with Adaptavist - the leading Atlassian partner. A Docker user since 2013, Matt has significant experience in deploying Docker based environments and training small and large groups in its use.