Learning the fundamentals of containers and Docker allows you to run containers, and build images, and gives an introduction into how to operate them at scale. But how do you move to the next level?
Matt will go through the options available for running real container workloads on your computer, in a data centre, and in the cloud, touching on products such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher, and cloud offerings such as Amazon's EKS and Google's GKE.
Matt will also cover the DevSecOps angle — why container security is a hot topic and understanding how to get it right.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Security as Code: A DevSecOps Approach (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next?
Matt is a pragmatic technical operations architect and leader with Adaptavist - the leading Atlassian partner. A Docker user since 2013, Matt has significant experience in deploying Docker based environments and training small and large groups in its use.