In a world relying increasingly on remote work, we still need to envision new business models, explore our business processes and design our software systems. While nothing can replace the in-person collaboration of an EventStorming session, remote tools bring their own exciting upsides.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and related lockdowns, the international DDD community has experimented and distilled a collection of remote modelling methods. In this session, we will dive into some interesting trade-offs of remote modelling, and work together to find amazing new tools that carry us into the future.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Living with Your Legacy (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Domain Modelling in a Remote World
Marco Heimeshoff is a trainer, speaker and software developer from Germany. He organizes KanDDDinsky, a conference about Domain-driven Design and the art of business software and co-founded the german DDD community in 2013 and VirtualDDD.com in 2019. Between consulting companies around the globe and his day job in building health care software, you'll find him speaking at conferences about DDD, socio-technical systems and first principles.