Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
DevOps, Microservices, CI/CD, Pipelines, Test Driven Development all reduce time to production. But the bottleneck in software development has always been coordinating humans.
Contract Driven API Development to the rescue! Contract Driven API’s enable independent teams (humans) to collaborate while maintaining consistency. This approach can also reduce handwritten code and save weeks of time.
In this talk we look at how to put API’s at the center of your development, how to generate boilerplate code and tests, and get everything into a pipeline for continuous delivery.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 10th - 13th October 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- From Model to Microservice - ML Deployments at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in September 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Dev Faster with Contract Driven API Development
He currently co-leads Red Hat’s Application Development Community of Practice, and previously led Red Hat's Microservices Community of Practice and the Business Rules and Workflow SME group. He has recently spent a lot of time with Reactive programming and event driven architecture.
He used to spend a lot of time on airplanes.