This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of μCon: The Microservices eXchange
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the μCon: The Microservices eXchange early-access window expires on June 13, 2021.
DevOps, Microservices, CI/CD, Pipelines, Test Driven Development all reduce time to production. But the bottleneck in software development has always been coordinating humans.
Contract Driven API Development to the rescue! Contract Driven API’s enable independent teams (humans) to collaborate while maintaining consistency. This approach can also reduce handwritten code and save weeks of time.
In this talk we look at how to put API’s at the center of your development, how to generate boilerplate code and tests, and get everything into a pipeline for continuous delivery.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- How to Simplify Parsing with Genie Dq (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- How I save myself 30+ minutes a day as a Network Engineer using Ansible (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Dev Faster with Contract Driven API Development
He currently co-leads Red Hat’s Application Development Community of Practice, and previously led Red Hat's Microservices Community of Practice and the Business Rules and Workflow SME group. He has recently spent a lot of time with Reactive programming and event driven architecture.
He used to spend a lot of time on airplanes.