Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Over the last 20 years, I've looked at a lot of legacy software to help development teams come to grips with the interwoven complexities. DDD has proven to be a very helpful method in this improvement work, although DDD was actually intended for the development of new software. With negative and positive examples, I will show the audience the simple steps they can take to transform their big ball of mud into a system that makes maintenance fun again. My greatest pleasure is to inspire the audience for DDD and good architecture.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What Does a Good Microservice Architecture Look Like? (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Enterprise Architecture & DDD: Partners in Design — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Diversity understanding of differences and commonalities: how much common is required in Domain Driven Design? — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Impactful Communication (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)