This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 early-access window expires on September 09, 2021.
Over the last 20 years, I've looked at a lot of legacy software to help development teams come to grips with the interwoven complexities. DDD has proven to be a very helpful method in this improvement work, although DDD was actually intended for the development of new software. With negative and positive examples, I will show the audience the simple steps they can take to transform their big ball of mud into a system that makes maintenance fun again. My greatest pleasure is to inspire the audience for DDD and good architecture.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What Does a Good Microservice Architecture Look Like? (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 23rd - 24th August 2021)
- Impactful Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Does Culture Impact Software Design? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)