In the world of network automation, parsing complex data structures can be time-consuming and troublesome. Within this talk, we will look at how to simplify the parsing of complex data structures using the Dq library.
The key areas we will cover are:
- How Dq operates.
- The main options and methods Dq provides.
- Different scenarios and use cases it can solve.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- How I save myself 30+ minutes a day as a Network Engineer using Ansible (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
How to Simplify Parsing with Genie Dq
Rick Donato is a Network Automation Architect/Engineer, and founder of PacketFlow, based in the UK. He has a passion for technology and helping others learn. Outside of work Rick also has an unhealthy love for coffee!