In the world of network automation, parsing complex data structures can be time-consuming and troublesome. Within this talk, we will look at how to simplify the parsing of complex data structures using the Dq library.
The key areas we will cover are:
- How Dq operates.
- The main options and methods Dq provides.
- Different scenarios and use cases it can solve.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
How to Simplify Parsing with Genie Dq
Rick Donato is a Network Automation Architect/Engineer, and founder of PacketFlow, based in the UK. He has a passion for technology and helping others learn. Outside of work Rick also has an unhealthy love for coffee!