This talk walks through my journey into network automation, starting with a few simple playbooks and showing the evolution of a group of tasks that I can run most days when deploying network infrastructure that saves me hours of typing the same commands over and over.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- How to Simplify Parsing with Genie Dq (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
How I save myself 30+ minutes a day as a Network Engineer using Ansible
Roger has been in IT for over 20 years with the last 15 in networking, he is CCIE in Routing & Switching and currently works at Computacenter as a Technical Architect promoting network automation. For the last few years, Roger has been developing Ansible & Python solutions to make his life easier as a network engineer and now helping companies do the same. His motto is to start small and build knowledge.