This talk walks through my journey into network automation, starting with a few simple playbooks and showing the evolution of a group of tasks that I can run most days when deploying network infrastructure that saves me hours of typing the same commands over and over.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
How I save myself 30+ minutes a day as a Network Engineer using Ansible
Roger has been in IT for over 20 years with the last 15 in networking, he is CCIE in Routing & Switching and currently works at Computacenter as a Technical Architect promoting network automation. For the last few years, Roger has been developing Ansible & Python solutions to make his life easier as a network engineer and now helping companies do the same. His motto is to start small and build knowledge.