Graeme Couper shares the story of how he came to write a new Rust GraphQL client library, the evolution of it’s API, and how it’s being used in a national chicken restaurant chain.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Embedded Rust: Beginners Workshop (Online Course on 9th December 2021)
- Embedded Rust: Advanced Workshop (Online Course on 16th December 2021)
- Rust London TrueLayer Takeover (in London on 9th December 2021)
- Getting Geospatial Data on the Web (Online Meetup on 10th February 2022)
- How to end-to-end encrypt all application layer communication - with Ockam (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Building the Internet Of (Trusted) Things with Ockam and Embedded Rust (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)