Building and managing distributed systems with microservices today is fraught with complexity and hidden cost. We look at how platforms are evolving, wasmcloud as a next generation platform, and the part that Rust and Webassembly have to play in blurring the distinction between the cloud and the edge. We’ll get our hands dirty and build a wasmcloud cluster on a couple of Raspberry Pi machines, and walk through running some example workloads written in Rust.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Safer Future (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Formal Verification of Subsets of the Rust Language (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Rust at Concordium (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)