You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 7th - 10th February 2022)
- Deploying Microservices and Traditional Applications with Kubernetes (with Jérôme Petazzoni) (Online Course on 28th March - 1st April 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- The Myth of Team Autonomy: Why it is an Illusion and We Still Need It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
YOW!Tube with Randy Shoup
Aino Vonge Corry is a teacher, a technical conference editor and retrospectives facilitator. She holds a masters degree and a PhD in computer science. She has 12 years of experience with patterns in software development, and 10 years' experience with facilitation of retrospectives.
VP Engineering and Chief Architect at eBay