You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
Aino chats with Felienne about her upcoming book "The Programmers' Brain: What Every Programmer Should Know About Cognition".
It's a fascinating topic. What are our brains doing when we process code and read natural languages? How do we make sense of someone else's code, and how can we get better at both reading and writing code?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hedy: Creating a Gradual Programming Language (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Embedded Rust: Beginners Workshop (Online Course on 9th December 2021)
- Embedded Rust: Advanced Workshop (Online Course on 16th December 2021)
- Functional Programming in 40 Minutes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- How to end-to-end encrypt all application layer communication - with Ockam (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
YOW!Tube with Felienne Hermans
Aino Vonge Corry is a teacher, a technical conference editor and retrospectives facilitator. She holds a masters degree and a PhD in computer science. She has 12 years of experience with patterns in software development, and 10 years' experience with facilitation of retrospectives.
Associate professor in software engineering
Delft University of Technology