We’re turning the tables in this YOW!Tube episode and Linda Rising is in the interviewer’s chair to chat with Aino about her book “Retrospectives Antipatterns”. In this great interview you will get a rundown on patterns and antipatterns, a sneak preview of the most common retrospective antipattern, and find out why an octopus has a lot to learn about facilitation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How to Succeed with Online Retrospectives — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (in Online Event on 12th October 2021)
- Team Meetings That Don't Suck - Avoid Retrospectives Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- What an Architect Can Learn from Retrospective Failures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
YOW!Tube with Aino Corry
With a Ph.D. from Arizona State University in the field of object-based design metrics, Linda Rising’s background includes university teaching and industry work in telecommunications, avionics, and tactical weapons systems.
Aino Vonge Corry is a teacher, a technical conference editor and retrospectives facilitator. She holds a masters degree and a PhD in computer science. She has 12 years of experience with patterns in software development, and 10 years' experience with facilitation of retrospectives.