You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
Continuous Delivery is easy in some circumstances. If you are writing a stateless, maybe even serverless, microservice it is pretty simple really. Most systems need state though. What do we do about state? How do we work to keep our systems "releasable all the time" when we have data, sometimes LOTS of data?
This talk describes some of the useful, practical, techniques that you can apply to implement Continuous Delivery for data as well as for code.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th July 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- How to Simplify Parsing with Genie Dq (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- How I save myself 30+ minutes a day as a Network Engineer using Ansible (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
90 Minutes: The Continuous Delivery of Data
Dave Farley is a pioneer of Continuous Delivery, thought-leader and expert practitioner in CD, DevOps, TDD and software development in general.
Dave has been a programmer, software engineer, systems architect and leader of successful teams, for many years, from the early days of modern computing, taking those fundamental principles of how computers and software work, and shaping ground-breaking, innovative approaches that have changed how we approach modern software development. Dave has challenged conventional thinking and lead teams to build world class software.