You've found a Premium Feature!
Certain videos, events and workspaces require a Premium Membership. Become a Skills Matter Premium Member today to access exclusive benefits including free tickets to online conferences, Members-only events and discounts on training.Unlock this Video
In this talk, we’ll look at software architecture, team organization and the interplay between technology and humans. We’ll address some of the patterns and anti-patterns that can be observed when organizations try to evolve towards more decentralization and autonomy, and take a look at some strategies to ensure technology supports and enables the desired outcome.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- Architecture, Babies, and Bathwater (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 13th - 16th June 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Inspiring Women in FinTech & Crypto (Online Meetup on 26th May 2022)
- Tech Leading Beyond Tech (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)