YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Make responsive emails super-duper easily with MJML (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Certified Tester AI Testing (Online Workshop on 10th - 12th October 2022)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 10th - 14th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Rust (Hybrid) Hack n Learn September (in London on 28th September 2022)
- Focus First, Then Simplify w/ John Cutler (Online Meetup on 12th October 2022)
- How is "Works on My Machine" Still a Thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- How is "works on my machine" still a thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Making old projects better
Chris O'Sullivan is the CTO and co-founder of legal marketplace Lexoo. He has been developing websites and apps for more than 10 years - with companies such as Forward Partners, Aegis Media, and the BBC. He loves playing board games and drinking cocktails - ideally at the same time.
Tim Cowlishaw is a 27 year old London based developer, interested in lots of things, one of which is writing computer software (mostly for the web), and happily the good folk at Harmonypark are willing to pay me to do this.