You might have a to-do list as long as your arm but without being clear on what to prioritise and how it all fits with your goals, it’s just a long list. Most people often struggle to find enough hours in the day so this talk will help you to learn how to prioritise the activities and tasks to focus on whilst avoiding overwhelm. The talk will give you the methods behind how to work more productively, the mindset shifts that are really needed to succeed and how to balance being productive with your wellbeing.
Do have a think ahead of the talk on what your current challenges are around being more productive. Is it being overwhelmed? Knowing how to prioritise better? Or perhaps is a mixture of both whilst working remotely. Have your questions ready for Emma and she’ll hopefully be able to answer them!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Training from the Back of the Room with Ben Maynard and Jon Spruce (in London on 1st - 2nd November 2022)
- Foundations of Social Leadership with Sea Salt Learning (Online Workshop on 21st - 24th February 2023)
- YOW! December 2022: Online (Online Conference on 5th - 13th December 2022)
- YOW! Brisbane Developer Conference 2022 (in Brisbane on 5th - 6th December 2022)
- Foundations of Social Leadership (Online Meetup on 18th January 2023)
- Integration Leadership (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
- Mastering the Habit Loop to Improve Your Life, Career and Organization (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
Productivity and Wellbeing 101
Emma started Mindsetup after spending 15 years in industry leading major sales pursuits, sales efficiency projects, process improvements, training programmes, workshop facilitation and coaching. She worked for KPMG, WSP and in the creative and digital industries and has experience across the public sector, FTSE100 and Fortune500 companies.
As a business consultant and coach she focuses on helping business leaders and employees to become more efficient, productive and resilient. Her mantra is “life is short” as she believes in having fun at work as well as working hard.
Emma is also one of 2020’s f:Entrepreneurs which celebrates female entrepreneurs, is a Fellow of the RSA, the Chair of the Board for the charity Grassroots Suicide Prevention and mentors small businesses and students.