You might have a to-do list as long as your arm but without being clear on what to prioritise and how it all fits with your goals, it’s just a long list. Most people often struggle to find enough hours in the day so this talk will help you to learn how to prioritise the activities and tasks to focus on whilst avoiding overwhelm. The talk will give you the methods behind how to work more productively, the mindset shifts that are really needed to succeed and how to balance being productive with your wellbeing.
Do have a think ahead of the talk on what your current challenges are around being more productive. Is it being overwhelmed? Knowing how to prioritise better? Or perhaps is a mixture of both whilst working remotely. Have your questions ready for Emma and she’ll hopefully be able to answer them!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- The Power of Persuasion — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Personal SLAs: How to Maintain Balance at Work (Online Meetup on 30th September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Lessons from Leading through Uncertain Times (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Productivity and Wellbeing 101
Emma started Mindsetup after spending 15 years in industry leading major sales pursuits, sales efficiency projects, process improvements, training programmes, workshop facilitation and coaching. She worked for KPMG, WSP and in the creative and digital industries and has experience across the public sector, FTSE100 and Fortune500 companies.
As a business consultant and coach she focuses on helping business leaders and employees to become more efficient, productive and resilient. Her mantra is “life is short” as she believes in having fun at work as well as working hard.
Emma is also one of 2020’s f:Entrepreneurs which celebrates female entrepreneurs, is a Fellow of the RSA, the Chair of the Board for the charity Grassroots Suicide Prevention and mentors small businesses and students.