In this first "Testing Story", Mike discusses the active role he played as Test Lead during a successful agile transition. As a result of the transition his team developed better quality software, and released software more quickly to their customers.
In this talk Mike will cover the issues they worked through, and share lessons learned from this particular agile transformation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How The Theory of Jobs To Be Done Helps Me Hear Customers (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 27th - 29th September 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: Agility at Scale - a meeting of mindsets (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Test Lead in an Agile Transformation
Mike has been working in testing for 20 years and is currently the lone tester for Geckoboard. He has been a Test Lead and has also worked as a part of waterfall, lean and agile teams.