In this first "Testing Story", Mike discusses the active role he played as Test Lead during a successful agile transition. As a result of the transition his team developed better quality software, and released software more quickly to their customers.
In this talk Mike will cover the issues they worked through, and share lessons learned from this particular agile transformation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- What did Deming's work on quality do for us? (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Product Elevation July (Online Meetup on 27th July 2021)
- Testing Stories Project (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Transitioning from Being a Solo Tester to Being a Part of a Team (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Test Lead in an Agile Transformation
Mike has been working in testing for 20 years and is currently the lone tester for Geckoboard. He has been a Test Lead and has also worked as a part of waterfall, lean and agile teams.