When Louise first started testing APIs, for a long while she couldn't give you a decent definition of what they are (they're a sort of middle man, right?)
In this testing story, Louise explains how Swaggers helped her to understand REST APIs, the joys of being an "HTTP code geek", and led her to appreciate Postman and Beeceptor.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Tester AI Testing (Online Workshop on 10th - 12th October 2022)
- Improving Software Quality through Data with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 14th - 15th November 2022)
- The Return of Londroid (in London on 6th October 2022)
- How is "Works on My Machine" Still a Thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- How is "works on my machine" still a thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Why An API Story?
I'm Louise Woodhams, I've been a tester for just over 5 years. I adore API testing and learning new ways/ tools to find bugs. I love a problem, puzzle and a mystery to solve. I spend a bunch of my off time playing puzzle games, board games or inhaling as many books as possible.