When Louise first started testing APIs, for a long while she couldn't give you a decent definition of what they are (they're a sort of middle man, right?)
In this testing story, Louise explains how Swaggers helped her to understand REST APIs, the joys of being an "HTTP code geek", and led her to appreciate Postman and Beeceptor.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th October 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Impactful Communication (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Testing Stories Project (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Why An API Story?
I'm Louise Woodhams, I've been a tester for just over 5 years. I adore API testing and learning new ways/ tools to find bugs. I love a problem, puzzle and a mystery to solve. I spend a bunch of my off time playing puzzle games, board games or inhaling as many books as possible.