Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Writing CQRS/ES applications can be difficult, but maintaining them can be even more of a challenge.
The monitoring of the systems and the analysis of incidents are more complex operations in these contexts. During a debugging session, while trying to understand the flow of the process across multiple microservices, we may wonder: is it really worth it?
This talk aims to explore that question.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 15th - 17th November 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Focus First, Then Simplify w/ John Cutler (Online Meetup on 12th October 2022)
- Dark Energy, Dark Matter and Microservice Architecture Collaboration Patterns (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)