This SkillsCast is currently only available to registered attendees of DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021
It will be freely available to all Skills Matter members once the DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 early-access window expires on September 09, 2021.
Writing CQRS/ES applications can be difficult, but maintaining them can be even more of a challenge.
The monitoring of the systems and the analysis of incidents are more complex operations in these contexts. During a debugging session, while trying to understand the flow of the process across multiple microservices, we may wonder: is it really worth it?
This talk aims to explore that question.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Product Elevation June (Online Meetup on 22nd June 2021)
- Product Elevation July (Online Meetup on 27th July 2021)
- Test Lead in an Agile Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)