Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Writing CQRS/ES applications can be difficult, but maintaining them can be even more of a challenge.
The monitoring of the systems and the analysis of incidents are more complex operations in these contexts. During a debugging session, while trying to understand the flow of the process across multiple microservices, we may wonder: is it really worth it?
This talk aims to explore that question.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 27th - 29th September 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Building Adaptive Systems for a Fast Flow of Change (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)