Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Domain Driven Design and Messaging go hand in hand, like a warm chocolate brownie paired with vanilla ice-cream! DDD is a software discipline that allows you to move faster and write high-quality code. The whole point is to align the software you write to be flexible with the business changes. When you start to use the technology of messaging to communicate between clean and well-defined bounded contexts you get to remove temporal coupling. And voila, you now have microservices that are built for autonomy from the ground up. Sounds perfect?
In this talk, discover this intersection of DDD as a software discipline with messaging as a technology counterpart. Build reliable systems that can scale with the business changes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- NServiceBus - Lego Style (SkillsCast recorded in June 2014)
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (Online Workshop on 22nd - 24th February 2022)
- Evolution and Improvement of Software Architectures with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 21st - 23rd March 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- F# Gives You Superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)