Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Despite having so much uncertainty around us, we are continually pressured to commit to delivery dates. Let’s face it. That pressure is going nowhere. Now is the time to put away the dread and learn how to not only accept uncertainty, but operate, and even thrive, within it.
This talk helps you understand why uncertainty is here to stay and how you can make sense of it with your data to make informed and risk-aware forecasts. You’ll also take away a few simple steps you can take regularly to stabilize your system, become more predictable and make those forecasts even better.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale (In-Person) with Joakim Sundén (in London on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Facilitating great workshops with Donna Spencer (in Perth on 21st September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Integration Leadership (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
- Mastering the Habit Loop to Improve Your Life, Career and Organization (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
How to Provide Reliable, Risk-Aware Forecasts in the Midst of Uncertainty
Julia Wester is the co-founder and CEO of 55 Degrees AB, located in Malmö, Sweden. There she applies her extensive background in Lean and Agile concepts and practices to support product and services that help 55 Degrees' customers get more done with less stress. She spends much of her time focused on flow metrics and helping teams improve their delivery predictability through their flagship product, ActionableAgile Analytics.