Andrea will share the story of transitioning from being a solo tester to being a part of a testing couple — and the experiences, challenges and benefits that come along with pairing off.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th October 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Impactful Communication (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Testing Stories Project (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Transitioning from Being a Solo Tester to Being a Part of a Team
It all started unplanned by coincidence in 2011. I am a Software Quality Engineer in the maritime industry by day. And a reader, crafter, curious learner, and RiskStorming Online Instructor by night.