Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Earlier this year Stefan Tilkov published a blog post entitled "Is Domain-driven Design overrated?"
Understandably it generated a lot of passionate responses online from some of the biggest names in the DDD community (a good many of whom are on the DDDx programme.)
Join us as we revisit this controversial-sounding question in this panel featuring Stefan, Susanne Kaiser and Marco Heimeshoff.
This is one session you do not want to miss!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Building Adaptive Systems for a Fast Flow of Change (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Impactful Communication (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Is DDD Overrated?
Tech Consultant Independent
Marco Heimeshoff is a trainer, speaker and software developer from Germany. He organizes KanDDDinsky, a conference about Domain-driven Design and the art of business software and co-founded the german DDD community in 2013 and VirtualDDD.com in 2019. Between consulting companies around the globe and his day job in building health care software, you'll find him speaking at conferences about DDD, socio-technical systems and first principles.